Join us for the fifth session of the Physics Programme in May where the focus will be on ‘Energy within the new curriculum and effective differentiation‘.
The Physics Programme is run across two cohorts:
- The first cohort has content designed for experienced physics teachers;
- The second cohort is for teachers of science within the first 3 years of their career wanting to develop physics pedagogy and create outstanding physics practitioners.
The programme allows participants to develop their teaching practices to enhance engagement, reduce misconceptions and ultimately increase attainment within physics.
The programme will allow participants to:
- Develop key pedagogy skills concentrating on assessment, differentiation and engagement;
- Explore key areas of the physics curriculum and identifying changes within the new specification;
- Take the opportunity to take a physics practitioner role within their school and deploy key T&L strategies within their department.
Please note that this cohort is now full, but if you are interested in future programmes of this nature please get in touch to register your interest by emailing email@example.com
This programme is supported by the DfE and Physics Partners.