Join us for the fourth session of the NQT Leadership Programme in March where the focus will be on ‘Toxic Leadership and Leadership for wellbeing‘.
This programme will provide NQTs with a wider understanding of the changing educational landscape and an opportunity to explore different leadership pathways. NQTs will also engage in subject specific input each term, delivered by an outstanding practitioner. In developing a wider understanding of the current education context, and through working with inspirational educators, NQTs will develop both their subject knowledge and leadership skills.
As part of the programme, NQTs will carry out a leadership project linked to their school development plan. Bespoke school visits, based on Leadership Project themes, will be arranged with an opportunity to observe an outstanding practitioner of your subject.
In addition, the programme will:
- Build confidence to share outstanding practice beyond their classroom;
- Improve self-awareness and encourage reflective practice;
- Empower teachers to consider career options, pathways and next steps;
- Support NQTs to be creative, passionate and resilient educators;
- Provide NQTs with a network of support.
Please note that this cohort is now full, but if you are interested in future programmes of this nature please get in touch to register your interest by emailing email@example.com.