Join us for the fourth session of the RQT Leadership Programme in March where the focus will be on ‘Leading change across your subject/phase‘.
This programme builds on the foundations of our NQT Leadership Programme and will support RQTs with their continued professional development. Alongside developing their leadership potential, participants will also deepen their subject specific pedagogy to develop their classroom practice. As a result of these elements the programme aims to deepen understanding of effective teaching and learning, and empowers teachers to be confident practitioners.
As part of the programme, RQTs will carry out a leadership project linked to their school development plan. The programme also provides a network of supportive teachers across subjects.
In addition, the programme will:
- Build confidence to share outstanding practice beyond their classroom;
- Improve self-awareness and encourage reflective practice;
- Empower teachers to consider career options, pathways and next steps;
- Build upon learning and experience from the NQT programme;
- Support colleagues to be creative, passionate and resilient educators and leaders.
Please note that this cohort is now full, but if you are interested in future programmes of this nature please get in touch to register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.