Early Excellence are delighted to be working in partnership with EborHope Teaching Schools Alliance to offer a comprehensive range of training across the academic year.
With sessions for a range of practitioners from Heads and leaders to teachers and support staff, they are guaranteed to inspire, challenge and
inform practice and provision in EYFS and Year 1.
5 twilight package £125.00
Wednesday 23rd October, 27th November 2019, 5th February, 25th March AND 24th June 2020
Accessible, highly practical twilight sessions which are ideal for EYFS teams seeking inspiration and new ideas. Suitable for schools and PVI (4–5.30pm)
1. Big, Big Maths: Working with Maths on a Large Scale
2. Put the Kettle On! Creating High Quality Domestic Role Play
3. From Mark Making to Writing: Nurturing Young Writers
4. Structures and Space: Inventive Ways to Inspire Young Architects
5. It’s a Small, Small World: Stimulating Children’s Storytelling
Further information about each workshop can be found here EE2019-20 (1)
To book please fill in this form
Any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org