EborHope Teaching Schools Alliance (EHTSA) has secured funding from the Equality and Diversity Fund to provide high quality, professional coaching training for 20 experienced female leaders. It will be focussed on:
- Providing highly impactful coaching training, revisiting the coaching principals of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Refreshing existing skills and up-skilling leaders in their coaching
- Using the coaching principals more broadly in order to have transformational conversations
- Having a positive impact on the leadership development of women
- Empowering colleagues to apply for further responsibilities/leadership positions
- Providing support to enable colleagues to structure and establish coaching communities within their school
Participants should currently be involved in coaching in and/or outside their school.
Coaching will be provided by 3D Coaching
This programme is supported by Pathfinder TSA, Diocese of Middlesbrough TSA, Huntington Research School and York Local Authority.