The Physics Programme will run across two cohorts:
- The first cohort has content designed for experienced physics teachers;
- The second cohort is for teachers of science within the first 3 years of their career wanting to develop physics pedagogy and create outstanding physics practitioners.
The programme will allow you to develop your teaching practices to enhance engagement, reduce misconceptions and ultimately increase attainment within physics.
The programme will consist of:
- Developing key pedagogy skills concentrating on assessment, differentiation and engagement;
- Exploring key areas of the physics curriculum and identifying changes within the new specification;
- Opportunities to take a physics practitioner role within your school and deploy key T&L strategies within your department.